Sseninde Foundation, founded in 2006 and registered as an NGO, is an organization whose main goal is the empowerment of women and the girl-child, through providing life and technical skills, knowledge dissemination , sport and sensitization.
To be the foundation where everyone would choose to be a member.
Sseninde foundation is dedicated to promote balanced,respectful and enriched relations among people by supporting holistic socio economic empowerment for the needy communities.
1) To provide education for needy children
2) To establish a vocational center to support entrepreneurship training of un employed women and youth
3) To sensitize the community on the role of education in community development.
4) To promote holistic socio economic empowerment for the needy communities.
5) To promote entrepreneurship development especially in the area of value education.
6) To promote health campaigns such as breast/cervical cancer sensitization,screening and treatment,HIV/AIDS awareness campaigns etc.
7) To support all vulnerable persons including the elderly persons and the needy children in wakiso district.
8) To provide a platform for talent development.
9) To provide financial support to small business as start up capital.